$6,100.00 – Free Garmin Edge 500 computer with purchase!
In-Store Pickup Required
The smoother, faster Roubaix SL3 features a super light and stiff FACT 10r carbon frame with our Cobra tapered head tube, In-Zertz vibration dampers, and full internal cable routing—the same frame construction that won the grueling Paris-Roubaix race. The Pro features all-new Shimano Ui2 electronic shifting, plus FACT carbon cranks, and our new Roval Fusée SL wheels.
- FACT IS 10r carbon SL3 frame with Cobra tapered head tube is uber-light with incredible torsional stiffness, and Zertz seatstay inserts for the fastest most compliant endurance bike available
- Ultralight FACT carbon monocoque fork with vibration-damping Zertz inserts is stiff, responsive, and durable
- Roval Fusee SL wheelset combines our super-light alloy rims with aero features for a fast and compliant ride for everyday training and racing
- Specialized Pro FACT compact carbon crankset with oversized BB and removable spider has outstanding strength-to-weight ratio for superior efficiency and power transfer
- Specialized Expert shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance and ergonomic position
- New Shimano Ultegra Di2 10-speed electronic shifters are state-of-the-art for immediate, precise, and hassle-free shifting
- BG Toupe Plus Expert takes our ultralight, minimalist racing saddle and adds just a touch more padding for those longer rides, plus hollow Ti rails
- FACT carbon Pave seatpost uses a Zertz insert to minimize road vibrations for greater comfort but remains stiff and efficient