Have you been dreaming of a new road bike or perhaps a new off-road crusher? Or maybe it’s time to ease up and climb on a more relaxing hybrid bike? If you’re ready to move on to your next bike but don’t know how to find a home for your old bike, we can help. That’s why we are offering a trade-in program.
Our Trade-In Program is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
STEP 1: Bring the bike you would like to trade in to your nearest Bikes Direct location
STEP 2: Let our staff assess your bike and offer you a trade-in credit. All offers are based on the Bicycle Blue Book value and ability to resell.
STEP 3: Pick out your new bike and get an instant credit from your trade
STEP 4: Ride away on your new bike!
Simple as that. Stop in today to learn more!
The fine print:
- You must bring your bike in to the store to get a price quote. We are sorry, but we will not give quotes over the phone or the internet.
- Not all bikes are eligible to trade in. Your bike must be in good working order, free of structural damage and in resellable condition.
- In some cases, it may take up to 24 hours to provide a trade-in quote.
- We do not accept department-store bikes (Walmart, Target, etc.)
- Bikes must be no more than 5 years old.
- Depending on inventory on hand (too much of one style of bike), some trade-ins may not be accepted.